CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy Bee

That has been me for the past couple of weeks which is why I have not updated anything for a while. You see, I am currently the head of wardrobe for the play "Grand Hotel: the Musical," which requires quite a bit of time and organization, which i am short on both currently. Yay! But at least i get to see my family this weekend and it is only 6 days until i leave for thanksgiving break! Whoopee! But until then, actually until Monday, my life will be chock full o stuff to do. but, c'est la vie, right? Anywho, for anyone intersted, i will be posting new pictures probably next week or something. Now all you devoted readers have something to live for, i know. To any and all reading this I hope that your week will be significantly less stressful than mine!

Stefanie

3 comments:

kayley said...

why do professors bog us down with papers and presentations right before a holiday? i want to just blow all of this shit off and go home...

see you soon, my dear!

Kat said...

I have an econ test right after break too D: sucky

and than I have a take home test over break.
anyways, goodluck with the costuming thing
hope you don't have any "wardrobe malfunctions"
<3

Anonymous said...

oh how i miss those days..... you guys think thats hectic try a 3.5 yr old and an 18month old....now thats BUSY and HECTIC.

Good luck with the play and all; don't forget to smell the roses.