CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Rooney!!

Heather and I went to see Rooney play at Exit/In. It was quite an amazing show! Everyone was singing along the whole time and the band was looking quite nice as well :-)

Heather and Me before Rooney began. Gettin Excited!!

Ned's hair defies gravity.

This is an artsy little picture of Matt, the bass player. He's pretty cool. He wears his sunglasses at night.

Taylor is just so pretty. *le sigh* Heather and I ate next to him and Louie (the keyboard player) before the show. Needless to say we were in awe and could hardly manage to control ourselves as we ate our delicious sandwiches.

The boy can belt and look damn good while doing it!

The lead singer of one of the opening bands was very attractive. So, naturally, I got a picture with him. I think it's adorable, don't you?

And to make the night absolutely perfect, Heather and I got to meet Robert Carmine after the show. He was a real sweetheart. I can die a happy woman now :-)

0 comments: