CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Summer

To start this off, let's take a look back at the summer, shall we?

The summer began, as it usually does, with a trip to the Ren Faire!

We were all very excited to be there! Jennifer, Heather, Me, Kat, and Kayley

Kayley and me lookin all cute and Rennaissancy

There was a unicorn at the Ren Faire! Kayley and Kat love those unicorns!

At the end of the day, Heather and I decided to make our love permanent via a wax mold of us holding hands. It was a precious moment (even though it burned a little bit sticking my hand in hot wax . . .) and it is now being traded back and forth between Heather and myself.


As you may well know, I enjoy going to Bonnaroo. Well, this year I found out that if you are on the street team (basically if you post flyers and handouts all over the place) then you get a free ticket. This would be me giving a handout to Heather. Yes, I know her and she was going anyway, but it still counted!


There was an announcement made by the Kings of Leon (one of my favorite bands) that they are going on tour with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club in the Fall. This was a wonderful announcement, for could there be a more attractive group of people going on tour together? Maybe. But this was taken at that earthshattering moment when Kayley, Heather and myself found out the wonderful news.

0 comments: